GIA is the world’s foremost authority in gemology and ensures the public trust in gems and jewelry since 1931, with annual revenues of $300M, employing 2,000 in 16 countries globally.
Global Education Content Development Director & Editor-in-Chief
- Accountable for the vision, strategy, direction, and production of GIA’s global educational product lines (including India, China, Thailand and Brazil), including all trans-media planning, communications and product development.
- Worked closely with the content and global education teams to design and develop the best and most effective digital methods and channels to deliver GIA’s vast and growing body of gemological knowledge and information.
- Led GIA’s web transformation project, which entailed the planning, development and re-launch of GIA’s website (gia.edu) and digital apps in line with Marketing and IT.
- Developed and managed the departmental and digital media budgets ($2-8M).
- Created and drove performance measures (KPIs) for the operation using LEAN tools and the Agile framework convenient for review of high level key indicators.